JUNE 2017 at the SALON

Attila's Next Step
a work-in-progress 

My name is Attila Domos.
         
I am a paraplegic athlete, musician, and unofficial world record holder.  In 1993, I had a falling accident and became a T11/T12 paraplegic, losing my ability to walk. I was determined to prevent my injury from redefining my life. I started taking steps to continue my dream of being an athlete at first through powerlifting, and now through endurance handcycling. In August of 2016, I broke the 24-hour Handcycling World Record by riding 407.7 miles in 24 hours. However, it happened at my local track in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, without any official representation. As a result, my record is unofficial.

The next step in my journey is to make an official attempt at the 24-hour record this November in Borrego Springs, California. 

I am bringing a documentary crew along for the ride.

Attila's Next Step is now a 20-minute film, and the filmmakers are interested in your comments as they come near to completing it.  Join filmmakers Bill Eritz, Dave Majcher, Stefano Ceccarelli, and Nathaniel Peters for this fun and constructive session.

Thursday, June 15
6:30p Food & Social
7:00p Screening & Discussion

Comments

minalederry said…
This is really nice to read content of this blog. A is very extensive and vast knowledgeable platform has been given by this blog. I really appreciate this blog to has such kind of educational knowledge.
jcpenney salon